Donna Edelstein began her competitive dance career as a pro-am dancer capturing United States and Ohio Star Ball Open Pro/Am titles in the Latin, Standard and Smooth divisions.
During her professional career, she was a champion in the Professional Smooth and Standard divisions at competitions across North America.
In addition to competitive dancing she has both choreographed and performed with the Beyond Ballroom Dance Company (BBDC), and performed with the Metropolitan Ballet Company, The Strauss Symphony of America, and in The Super Bowl half time show.
Today Donna is a coach, choreographer, invigilator, Championship Adjudicator A+, B+, C+, D+, E+, and organizer of the Snow Ball DanceSport Competition and with partner Bill Sparks, the Go Wild Minneapolis DanceSport Competition.
She has covered major international competitions for DanceBeat International including the IDSF World Latin, the German Open, and Junior Blackpool.
Couples that train with Donna have achieved top honors including Professional Blackpool and United States Rhythm Finalists, World Pro/Am Smooth, Rhythm, Standard and Latin Champions, Ohio Star Ball Junior Pro/Am 10-dance Champion, and Open Amateur United States 9-dance and Smooth champions.
– NDCA Championship Adjudicator and invigilator
– Organizer “The Snow Ball” DanceSport Competition
– Owner, Creative Director The Performance Consortium
– Choreographer & Performed with Beyond Ballroom Dance Company
– Performed with Metropolitan Ballet Company
– Performed with The Strauss Symphony of America
– Performed in The Super Bowl half time show